We do it for the love of it
We established Wheathill because we wanted to create the kind of entertainment agency that both artists and clients want to work with. And because we wanted to do something that would let us indulge in our passion for playing, mixing, scene-setting, dancing, creating, meeting celebs, dressing up and organising stuff*.
In summary: we do it for the love of it.
Unlike some agencies whose raison d’être is making as much money as possible, we just do it right.
- We’re good people, and we care about treating our artists and customers well, so in turn, everyone has a better time.
- We’re experts at what we do, with 15 years’ experience. In fact, you’ve probably used us before – the biggest entertainment agencies in London regularly subcontract to Wheathill.
- We’re not failed musicians – in fact, Heather is one of our most-booked acts, and we do this because we wouldn't want to do anything else!
- We’re flexible, adaptable and thrive on the unexpected – we’ll style up, dress up, theme up, or…
- We’re creative and can get you inspired with a virtuosity of exciting ideas. For example, if you’ve got the venue and the guest list, but get stuck when it comes to adding the sparkle. Or you might have a fab theme, but no clue what to do in terms of venue or tunes…
- We’re there for you. It really is as simple as that.
* Rona really does – she was behind the scenes sorting out Heather’s shows right back in primary school.